The effects of illegal immigration can be seen in communities across America, taking a heavy toll on our schools, hospitals, and law enforcement community. Now, Democrats in Congress are working to move forward with immigration “reform” that would provide citizenship to many illegal immigrants, expand eligibility for government programs and remove protections to ensure benefits are not received by illegal immigrants.
I am fighting to enforcing our current immigration laws and enhance them through the following measures:
- No amnesty.
- No taxpayer-funded benefits for illegal immigrants, including welfare and Social Security
- Provide sufficient funding and resources to build the fence to secure America’s southern border and increase the number of border patrol agents
- Prohibit federal funding for cities that provide sanctuary for violent criminal aliens
- End birthright citizenship
- Make English our national language